Esther Ng's Studio Policy for Group Student
What is required?
- A piano or touch-sensitive digital piano is MANDATORY at home for practicing.
- Practice is essential to success in music class. Students will have maximum success when at least five practices of 30 to 45 minutes per week.
- Parent’s presence at classes is not required but welcomed! Parent’s involvement is still mandatory at home to monitor practices by signing off in the middle of the week.
- 24 hours notice is required for a missed class. The homework sheet can be uploaded to student area. There are no refunds for missed classes.
- With inclement weather, the internet makeup class will be arranged via Youbrio.com.
- In the case of teacher’s illness, the class will be rescheduled.
- The teaching year starts in September and will last until the beginning of June.
- The studio follows school holidays at Christmas and Spring Break.
- The registration fee, non-refundable administration fee & the lesson fees are required to reserve the space in the class. Cheques must be payable to your teacher. A student’s space is reserved for the FULL year! Lessons fee are non-refundable after JULY 31st.
- Any NSF Cheques: An Administration Fee of $20 will be charged for returned cheques. Bounced payments made by cheques or e transfer must be replaced immediately upon notification. The studio reserves the right to cancel the registration or to revoke privileges until full payment is received.
"It is taught in a fun way and is in a non threatening but enjoyable environment. Nice lay out and great location. Esther is an excellent teacher, teaches music in a very fun way and is very encouraging to the students." (Karen Noronha, parent of Level 6 & 8 piano students)